Attorney Steve Hoffman practices civil litigation with a focus on truck accidents, personal injury and police misconduct cases. Steve has represented clients in state court, federal court, state and federal courts of appeal, and in criminal and administrative proceedings.
Steve is a trucking expert, with over 10 years of experience as co-owner and general counsel of a trucking company, managing all aspects of motor carrier safety and compliance. He is a licensed commercial truck driver, having spent thousands of hours behind the wheel of big rigs, and is qualified and has performed thousands of safety inspections of commercial vehicles as well as performing vehicle maintenance and repair.
BARS & COURTS
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Pepperdine University School of Law – Juris Doctor, 1992
- University of Miami – B.B.A., 1987
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Association for Justice – Trucking Litigation Group
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
My Practice Areas of Expertise
Phone #: 619-702-8623